Do you really need it?

Do you have Instagram or FB or either any other kind of social app?πŸ™‹

I am sure right now you are thinking: Well, who does not? So this is how my reflection has started.

How many hours do I coscently use my phone? What did I miss in my real life to be on my phone?

Now, go simply on your instagram account and check it, you thought you used it less hours right? This is the problem, it just goes like: okay I am just gonna watch a couple of stories and see what my friends are doing, but in reality, you already know that as soon as you open the app, you will surf for at least half an hour. 

And when your friends ask you out, you will probably have to deny the invitation for lack of time. But what istead of spending your 3 precedent hours on social, you would have done you chores? The answer is simple, you could now go out and enjoy your self.

Now think of another situation:

What is the first thing you do as soon as you meet a person in real life or through an app?
You probably to  look up their photos, their friends to see what kind of life they have, right?

So every time you go out with your friend, or you go to holidays somewhere cool, the first thing you do, is taking a photo and post it. You want all your friends and unknown people to know more about your amazing life and how your doing great.

But, when you are with some one, that could be your friends, your family.. , and you decide to take your phone out, you are really westing a good moment that won't come back. You are giving the other person the idea you'd reather be somewhere else and that you are not ready for the other person to talk as they wish.

I think we all should take some rest from social network to really enjoy our moments out. In a pandemic period as the one we are living in, we should not care to share a photo with our friend we should rather enjoy every second of the time out.

If the lockdown has thought me something is that I love spending time with the people I love and I really don't care to show others with I am with and what I am doing. And that time is really precious and we shouldn't waste it to be lazy.

So next time out try to keep your phone into the pocket and enjoy the good appetize or cofee you are having with the company you have.

I wish you all a good Saturday folks

Giorgia

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

50 days here xx

Which type are you?

AuPair or HelpX