Christmas

Is the first year far away in christmas time. When people ask me if I'm going home for the holidays and I answer that I'll stay here and that anyway we are not allow to go home, everyone make a weird face and they start to say: "Oh, I'm so sorry". I want just to say that come here has been my complete decision, that I knew that I can't go home and I have been agree, and I'm so excited to see their tradiction, is just an year, I want to do as much as possible. I won't never have the opportunity to spend my christmass with the people that are here, with the host family and friends.
I'm so glad that I didn't listen no one and I left my italian life for this few months. Thanks to the organisation that helped me and found for me this hostfamily that is the best thing that i couldn't wish. For gave me the possibility to meet my host sister that is just so perfect, is like we know each other since we borned. I trust her 110% and she's with me in the good and bad moments. I was so scared before to come here, and now I'm so scared to loose them, because I know that will arrive the day where I'll have to say to them Goodbye and I can't imagine my life without them. It was so easy say bye to italy because I'll return after 9 months, but how I can say goodbye to people that shared with me an year and that maybe I'll never see again.
That is my wish for this christmass for everyone, don't think what you miss, just enjoy the small things and the people arround you, because this year there are, the next probably will be in the other part of the world celebrating with someone else.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

"Keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans"

AuPair or HelpX

how stop the time?