Which type are you?

Every person is different and for any reason anyone should ever think to be superior to others.

There are shy person which love to be stable and prefer not to move, to do not leave their confort zone and others which love the adventure.

As I think most people reading this blog found out I am the second type.. so in this post I am gonna tell you my story and my plans for the future.

I always wanted to discover myself new places and a new me, I love to keep discovering myself during my traveling far from everything known.
After the exchange year I finished my last high school year over in Italy, which I successfully passed and finished my exams I took a flight to my second home now over in Ireland. This time I decided to stay in a home by myself experiencing also what living alone means.
The month has flown as always! I have been working a couple of days a week and I met with my friends over there. That place really feels like my hometown. Arrived there felt like I never left, people would see in the walking and go "hi Giorgia, nice day today" and I was really shocked people would recognize me and remember my name, after two years not being there and since the moment that when you are an exchange student you are not your own person you are the "italian" in my case or the "german", the "french",...
I think is amazing how a place which only two years ago was unknown is now of my favorite places! The place where I feel the happiest girl in the world and really relaxed as anything can really bother me!

Anyways... what are my future plans..
I discovered the "Au Pair" program and this is my future goal to realize! The "Au Pair" program gives the possibility to chose lots of countries and different family situations. At the moment I think I would prefer to go over ocean to see the American life!
Starting this year University I will not be able to do more then a month abroad, but it will be anyways a really good experience to learn more about other cultures and travel around the world !

The orange color represent the countries I visited which is the 5% of the world! 

" I've not been everywhere, but it is on my list"


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

50 days here xx

AuPair or HelpX